Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today's NY Sunhttp://www.nysun.com/pf.php?id=33272 put Diane's Sawyer's predicament as as odd (wo)man out in the network news shuffle.

I formerly worked for the Viacom/MTV (pre-CBS break-up), and I always used to scoff at how these rumors/negotiations make the papers. The word is Diane Sawuer got Artie Indursky of Grubman, Indursky ( a prominent entertainment firm.. and alan Grubman is father to the lead-footed publicist) I wonder what Diane will want/get from this if anything, and when David Westin, head of ABC news gets the ax for the gaffes of the past year.

Back to j-school, apparently some of the new Aug. folks are connecting via web already, as per an email from Sree. Love to see it. I welcome all on this blog, and I welcome whatever direction this blog takes.. whether discussing school the news, the crappy vending machines on the fifth floor or whatever. I wish i didn't have to add folks. but I think i might with this fora
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home